The State Meteorological Centre has predicted hailstorm which is likely to occur at isolated places in the plains of the state. It is likely to start lashing some areas since Wednesday evening and it might continue for 36 hours.
The State Meteorological Centre has also issued a red alert, warning of heavy to very heavy snowfall and rainfall in hills of the state on February 7. Besides, thundershowers might occur in Dehradun on Wednesday.
The overall weather for the state is going to be generally cloudy on Wednesday. Light to moderate rain and snow is likely to occur at many places on the day.
It might snow at places with a height 2500 meters and above on Wednesday.
For Dehradun, the climate would remain generally cloudy. Rain/ thundershower is likely to lash some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to be around 21 degree Celsius and 10 Celsius respectively.
The maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various towns of the state on Tuesday were 23.4 degree Celsius and 9.5 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 22.0 degree Celsius and 8.3 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 16.2 degree Celsius and 4.1 degree Celsius and Mukteshwar and 15.4 degree Celsius and 6.6 degree Celsius in New Tehri.
Wednesday, 06 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019