The State Meteorological Centre has forecast the likelihood of thunder squall at isolated places especially in plains today. The overall weather forecast for the state on Tuesday is partly to generally cloudy sky. Light to moderate rainfall and thunderstorm are likely to occur at few places of the state.
In Dehradun today, thunder cloud development and light rain is likely to occur in some areas. The maximum and minimum temperatures for the city are going to be about 36 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius respectively.
Adding further in this an official of the state meteorological centre said, “Few places in the mountains have received very light snowfall since May 11. The weather for the overall state is to remain cloudy in general till May 16-17. Light rainfall is likely to occur in the majority of areas in the state which will result in a drop in the temperature till May 17. The temperature may rise by three to four degrees after that.”
Meanwhile, the maximum and minimum temperatures recorded at various places of the state on Monday were 36.6 degree Celsius and 20.1 degree Celsius respectively in Dehradun, 38.9 degree Celsius and 11 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 21.9 degree Celsius and 11.4 degree Celsius respectively in New Tehri.
Tuesday, 14 May 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Missing AN-32 found in ruins June 12, 2019
- Scholarships for 5 crore minority students: Naqvi June 12, 2019
- Pilgrimage centres becoming centres of tourism: Shankaracharya June 12, 2019
- Maharaj meets Patel, discusses tourism plans June 12, 2019
- Two expeditions slated to start today for retrieving bodies of climbers June 12, 2019