Three including former Minister injured in mishap
Congress leader and former Cabinet Minister Tilak Raj Behar and two others were injured in a road accident. The accident is reported to have taken place at about 4 AM. According to sources, the former Minister along with his gunner and driver was going in his vehicle from Rudrapur for some personal work in the morning.
A roadways bus hit the Innova the Congress leader was in near Rampur. The driver and gunner accompanying Behar are reported to have sustained serious injury while the former Minister too was left injured in the mishap. Those who witnessed the mishap, transported the three injured persons to the nearest hospital. From there, after primary treatment, the politician was referred to a private hospital in Rudrapur.
As soon as news of the former Minister sustaining injury in the mishap spread, a number of people started arriving at the hospital to check his condition.
Meanwhile, the driver of the Congress leader has lodged a complaint against the bus driver at the Rampur police station. read more posts….
Monday, 24 September 2018 | PNS | Rudrapur–
You might also like
- NCP for 50:50 on Maha CM post November 21, 2019
- World’s first Muslim Yoga camp starts at Kotdwar November 21, 2019
- HC serves notice, seeks reply in 4 weeks on encroachments in Doon November 21, 2019
- Bring left out families under PMAY-G- Dhan Singh November 21, 2019
- Shopkeepers ordered to stop sale & use of plastic cans November 21, 2019