Three Government offices give area measurement details to MCD
As a step to clear the service tax due to the Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD), measurement details of the areas falling under the campuses of the Secretariat, the Police Line and the Vidhan Sabha have been submitted to civic body on Friday.
The civic body officers stated that the tax amount would be revised and further notice to these offices would be issued on Monday. However, despite being slapped with notices repeatedly, the Government institutes (both Centre and State) like Forest Research Institute (FIR) and Survey of India besides the national political parties offices have not yet cared to respond.
Speaking of the matter, a civic body officer said, “Police line, Secretariat and Vidhan Sabha have submitted details of the measured area of their premises. We would send the revised notices with the revised amount to them on Monday.”
Saturday, 16 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Latanoprost Veneto Economico | Farmacie Economiche Online November 23, 2019
- Dove Acquistare Ivermectin Generico Online * Farmacia Rimini November 23, 2019
- Sconto Warfarin Senza Prescrizione. prezzo di marca Warfarin November 23, 2019
- Requip Generico A Buon Mercato Online | www.pioneeredge.in November 23, 2019
- Noroxin Per Corrispondenza November 23, 2019