Three Government offices give area measurement details to MCD
As a step to clear the service tax due to the Municipal Corporation of Dehradun (MCD), measurement details of the areas falling under the campuses of the Secretariat, the Police Line and the Vidhan Sabha have been submitted to civic body on Friday.
The civic body officers stated that the tax amount would be revised and further notice to these offices would be issued on Monday. However, despite being slapped with notices repeatedly, the Government institutes (both Centre and State) like Forest Research Institute (FIR) and Survey of India besides the national political parties offices have not yet cared to respond.
Speaking of the matter, a civic body officer said, “Police line, Secretariat and Vidhan Sabha have submitted details of the measured area of their premises. We would send the revised notices with the revised amount to them on Monday.”
Saturday, 16 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Films over fame: Janhvi Kapoor March 19, 2019
- Pramod succeeds Parrikar as CM March 19, 2019
- New Fujifilm mirrorless digital camera now in India March 19, 2019
- Death of an icon March 19, 2019
- First-time voters sound excited about voting for the first time March 19, 2019