Three persons reportedly died and one was injured when the car they were travelling in fell down the Nilkanth motor road. According to sources, the victims were members of the family from Dehradun travelling to their village Kaljikhal when the accident occurred.
According to information received, the driver of an Alto car lost control, causing the vehicle to fall down the hillside on the Neelkanth motor road under the purview of the Lakshman Jhula police station. The SDRF and local police team reached the site and extricated the four persons travelling in the car. Three of the persons died on the spot while one injured teenager was taken to the hospital. The deceased have been identified as Omprakash (64), Ramrakhi (84) and Sakshi (22) while the injured has been identified as 19 year old Anjali.
Tuesday, 30 June 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Three dead, one injured as car falls off road June 30, 2020
- Bodies exhumed, sent for post mortem on DM’s order June 30, 2020
- Boy swallows toy, life saved by docs June 30, 2020
- Commissioner launches databank portal in Dehradun June 30, 2020
- Shilpa Shetty is proud of ‘tigress’ Sushmita Sen June 29, 2020