Three dead including one minor and three injured in a road accident
Prima facie, speed being considered the cause of mishap
Three persons including one minor died while three were critically injured in a road accident reported at Ramnagar on Thursday late night. The injured have been referred to higher centre and remain serious as of now. Ramnagar police have informed the guardians of the victims while the bodies have been sent for post-mortem.
The deceased have been identified as Naman Suyal (24) Mohit Bhatt (16) and Yash (22) while the injured are Mayank Rana (18), Manoj Mehra and Gaurav Kandpal (35), all are residents from Belpadav, Ramnagar.
According to the information provided by the police, all of them who are friends were going on two motorbikes to drop Manoj to Ramnagar as he was going to Dehradun. At about 12 AM, near Kanchanpur Choi the riders lost balance and one of the bikes collided with a tree while the other collided with parapet. Prima facie it appears that the motorbikes were being ridden at speed. The collision left all six of them injured badly. Two of them were already dead by the time help arrived, while Yash succumbed to his injuries later while being transported to the hospital. The other three are reportedly still under critical condition.
Saturday, 16 November 2019 | PNS | Ramnagar/Dehradun
You might also like
- Three dead including one minor and three injured in a road accident November 16, 2019
- Tea-biscuits to be distributed to police force on night duty November 16, 2019
- Antyodaya survey of all villages to start from Dec 2 November 16, 2019
- Unknown facts about Kashmiri women revealed November 16, 2019
- Edu dept waiting for SC to take up guest teacher case November 16, 2019