Three persons were booked on the directions of Haridwar district magistrate C Ravishankar after he found a liquor shop open past the designated closing time on Wednesday night. The district magistrate’s car was passing by when he noticed a liquor shop in Jwalapur selling alcohol well past the closing time of 7 PM.
Jwalapur Kotwali in-charge Praveen Singh Koshyari informed that when the DM noticed the liquor shop open past the closing time, he raided the shop and directed that a case be filed. On his directions, a case has been filed against Haridwar resident Rohit, Laxmi Chandra Joshi and contractor Rajendra Kumar.
Friday, 12 June 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Farmers’ woes September 19, 2020
- Apple to launch online store in India on Sept 23 September 19, 2020
- Don’t be misled by dalals’ advocates: PM to farmers September 19, 2020
- Farm Bills anger farmers, protest spreads September 19, 2020
- Limited numbers to be allowed in 2021 Kumbh Mela September 19, 2020