Friday, 18 May 2018 | PNS | Haridwar–
Acting on a complaint of a senior IAS officer from Hyderabad that she was subjected to misbehaviour when she was sitting on the banks of Ganga along with her family members while in Rishikesh, police have arrested three youths.
Senior IAS officer G Anupma who is presently posted in Faridabad as Commissioner had come to Rishikesh on Wednesday with her family members. As per the IAS officer, some youths came to the river bank while carrying raft on their shoulders while she was sitting on Neem Beach along with her family members. She alleged in the complaint that one of the youths slipped as a result of which the raft fell over one of her feet and hurt her. As she had asked them to be careful they had misbehaved with her, the complaint ran. On receiving her complaint, police reached the spot.
Speaking of the matter, SHO Muni Ki Reti Manish Upadhyay said, “Three accused have been booked and arrested in the case of misbehaviour. The trio has been identified as Shyam Lal, resident of Rishikesh and Ankit Pal and Nathu Ram, both residents of Muni Ki Reti.”
You might also like
- AIMPLB seeks Ayodhya review November 18, 2019
- Badrinath shrine closed to the public for winters November 18, 2019
- CM unveils foundation for Smart City works costing 578.18 crore November 18, 2019
- Kotwali police issues Rs 60,000 challan November 18, 2019
- Duo making hemp seed soap receive Rs 10 lakh from CM November 18, 2019