Friday, 18 May 2018 | PNS | Haridwar–
Acting on a complaint of a senior IAS officer from Hyderabad that she was subjected to misbehaviour when she was sitting on the banks of Ganga along with her family members while in Rishikesh, police have arrested three youths.
Senior IAS officer G Anupma who is presently posted in Faridabad as Commissioner had come to Rishikesh on Wednesday with her family members. As per the IAS officer, some youths came to the river bank while carrying raft on their shoulders while she was sitting on Neem Beach along with her family members. She alleged in the complaint that one of the youths slipped as a result of which the raft fell over one of her feet and hurt her. As she had asked them to be careful they had misbehaved with her, the complaint ran. On receiving her complaint, police reached the spot.
Speaking of the matter, SHO Muni Ki Reti Manish Upadhyay said, “Three accused have been booked and arrested in the case of misbehaviour. The trio has been identified as Shyam Lal, resident of Rishikesh and Ankit Pal and Nathu Ram, both residents of Muni Ki Reti.”
You might also like
- Rain brings temperature down in Doon, more in store November 27, 2019
- Declare State vegetarian if unable to build abattoir in 8 years, remarks HC November 27, 2019
- Atal Ayushman Uttarakhand Yojana review Asha workers enrolled to distribute golden cards November 27, 2019
- Uddhav’s Aghadi wins Maha cliffhanger November 27, 2019
- Rhinos to be reintroduced in Corbett November 27, 2019