The Accidental Prime Minister hits the theaters
Directed by Vijay Ratnakar Gutte the much awaited movie “The Accidental Prime Minister” is released today Jan 11. The film is based on an eponymous book penned by Sanajay Baru.
The film features Anupam Kher as former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, Akshay Khanna as political commentator Sanjay Baru, Suzanne Bernert as former president of Indian National Congress Sonia Gandhi, Aahana Kumra as Priyanka Gandhi and and Arjun Mathur as Rahul Gandhi.
According to Director, getting the right actors to play each part of the narrative was a tough task that he and the casting team went through. Hansal Mehta and his team who are in the business for the last 20 years helped him to get the actors he wanted. It was such a daunting task. The most difficult casting was of Sanjaya Baru, which is played by Akshaye Khanna.
The story of the film offers an insight into Singh’s journey and how he functioned at the Prime Minister’s Office, where Baru was the official media advisor between 2004 and 2008.
Friday, 11 January 2019 | PNS—
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019