Telugu television actress Naga Jhansi, committed suicide at her house on Wednesday. Jhansi, who was 21 years old, was found hanging in her flat in Sri Nagar colony in Hyderabad.
According to the police, the actress was alone in the flat. Her brother and neighbours broke open the door when she did not respond to door knock. They found her hanging from a ceiling fan.
Her body was shifted to government-run hospital and a case was registered in the police station. According to her relatives, she was reportedly in depression for the last few days.
Jhansi acted in different serials including “Pavitra Bandhan” on MAA TV. She was running a beauty parlour in for a few months.
Thursday, 07 February 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- BJP and Congress play attack game ahead of big battle February 18, 2019
- Bhumi’s intense work February 18, 2019
- Rajini not in ’19 race, roots for stable Govt February 18, 2019
- Pak-funded separatists off safety net February 18, 2019
- CRPF cautions against ‘fake posts’ on internet February 18, 2019