Term it violation of central and state government orders
The teachers and Principals of government and aided colleges of Uttarakhand are showing resentment on the order of the College education directorate on the attendance of teachers in the colleges. In a recent order the director of College education had directed the college staff to sign the attendance register twice a day in their respective colleges.
The Rastriya Shaikshik Mahasangh of Uttarakhand has requested the chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat to intervene and direct the higher education department to take back its order. The executive president of Mahasangh, Prashant Singh said that the order of the director is clear violation of the guidelines of union government, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and the order of the government of Uttarakhand who have ordered closure of all educational institutes till July 31, 2020.
The Uttarakhand Pracharya Parishad, the association of college Principals has also questioned the order of College education Director. In an online meeting held on Wednesday the Parishad office bearers decided to raise the issue before the Principal Secretary of Uttarakhand.
Thursday, 09 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020