Tea-biscuits to be distributed to police force on night duty
Taking cognisance of the decrease in temperature during the night and early morning hours, district police will now be distributing tea to the police personnel on night duty or patrolling between 2 AM and 3 AM. This decision has been largely appreciated by the police personnel, who state that not only the public at large but the administrators and officials also take their duty hours for granted.
According to the information provided by the local police, Dehradun Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Arun Mohan Joshi has directed Inspector, Reserve Police Lines to divide the district into four zones. The zonal in-charges will be responsible to ensure that all police personnel on night patrolling and on duty at checking points and pickets have been distributed tea and biscuits. The motive is to keep the personnel on duty energetic and fully alert.
It is pertinent to mention here that during the fiasco in New Delhi between Police personnel and advocates, some police personnel at Dehradun also voiced their concern, but they couldn’t do it in official capacity. Some police personnel have stated that much gets asked from them, but they do not even get the respect due to them in return.
Saturday, 16 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Three dead including one minor and three injured in a road accident November 16, 2019
- Tea-biscuits to be distributed to police force on night duty November 16, 2019
- Antyodaya survey of all villages to start from Dec 2 November 16, 2019
- Unknown facts about Kashmiri women revealed November 16, 2019
- Edu dept waiting for SC to take up guest teacher case November 16, 2019