Actors Tabu, Ishaan Khatter and newcomer Tanya Maniktala will be seen in filmmaker Mira Nair’s screen adaptation of Vikram Seth classic A Suitable Boy.
“I am very happy to be working on the film and especially with Mira. Having worked with her on the Namesake, I look forward to one more creatively charged experience,” Tabu said.
A Suitable Boy tells the story of spirited university student Lata in 1951 at the same time as the country is carving out its own identity as an independent nation and is about to go to the polls for its first democratic general election.
Tuesday, 13 August 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Tabu, Ishaan join A Suitable Boy August 13, 2019
- Changing consumers August 13, 2019
- Why the style Editorial World Is searching to Eastern and Central Europe August 13, 2019
- Muted Eid in Valley under curbs August 13, 2019
- Six dead in Chamoli following heavy rains August 13, 2019