Actors Tabu, Ishaan Khatter and newcomer Tanya Maniktala will be seen in filmmaker Mira Nair’s screen adaptation of Vikram Seth classic A Suitable Boy.
“I am very happy to be working on the film and especially with Mira. Having worked with her on the Namesake, I look forward to one more creatively charged experience,” Tabu said.
A Suitable Boy tells the story of spirited university student Lata in 1951 at the same time as the country is carving out its own identity as an independent nation and is about to go to the polls for its first democratic general election.
Tuesday, 13 August 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Pithoragarh By election: Pritam Singh holds road show November 15, 2019
- Memories of Nehru’s Guru remain in Haridwar November 15, 2019
- Guv directs GBPUAT VC to probe complaint, ensure action November 15, 2019
- 4-year old raped in Haridwar November 15, 2019
- Open Air Gym gets positive response before inauguration November 15, 2019