Actor Taapsee Pannu wants to dedicate her next film Saand Ki Aankh to her mother because while working in the film, she realised the countless sacrifices a woman makes to run her family.
Saand Ki Aankh is based on the lives of sharpshooters Chandro and Prakashi Tomar, who are the world’s oldest sharpshooters, essayed by Taapsee and Bhumi Pednekar.
The film shows how these women defied tradition to pursue their goal and attained fame by winning more than 30 national championships after the age of 65.
“Listening to their story, I just couldn’t stop thinking about my mother because it’s a story of those women who have lived their life for others.”
Tuesday, 24 September 2019 | Pioneer | in Trend Blazer
You might also like
- Sena fails to show numbers, Guv invites NCP November 12, 2019
- Grand Sita temple to be built at Falswadi in Pauri November 12, 2019
- Cong raises Gairsain as capital issue again November 12, 2019
- Ram Janmabhoomi judgement through the eyes of millennials November 12, 2019
- Three new sports added to Khel Mahakumbh this year November 12, 2019