Eight more cases of Swine flu have been reported by the health department on Tuesday.
The chief medical officer (CMO) Dehradun, Dr S K Gupta said that 81 patients have so far been found positive to Swine flu this season. He further said that 15 patients of the disease are now undergoing treatment at Mahant Indiresh Hospital while one patient has been admitted at Max Hospital.
CMO said that all medical professionals have been asked to keep track of the suspected cases of the disease and inform the district health department of each case being reported.
He claimed that all the hospitals have adequate supply of Tami flu (medicine of swine flu) and triple layer masks.
It is pertinent to mention here that 17 patients have died so far in different hospitals of Dehradun after the outbreak of the disease last month. Contrary to the claims made by the state health department, the number of H1 N1 affected patients is seeing a spike.
Wednesday, 06 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019