Students of various schools in Dehradun performed well in the ICSE and ISC exams as revealed by the results on Friday. In the Doon Cambridge School, Anisha Saini topped XII with 93 per cent while Aarohi Jaiswal topped X with 91.2 per cent. The school principal HK Chhabra congratulated the meritorious students and teachers for their hard work and determination.
At the Touch Wood School, Anshika Chamoli topped ICSE X with 96.20 per cent followed by Celine Sharma with 94.60 per cent and Anshika Dobhal with 94 per cent. In the ISC results, Akansha Malwa topped with 97.75 per cent followed by Shresht Chaudhay with 95 per cent and Tushar Singh with 92.5 per cent.
Similarly in the Cambrian Hall school, the ISC XII science stream was topped by Sahil Mittal with 98.2 per cent followed by Akshita Dora with 95.75 per cent and Vishwendra Pratap Singh with 95 per cent. Sidra Dhawan topped the humanities stream with 95.5 per cent while Aakriti Sagar topped the commerce stream with 88.75 per cent. In ICSE X, the science stream was topped by Pratyaksh Gupta with 96.6 per cent followed by Pranchi Jhinkwan with 96.4 per cent and Akshaya Arora with 95.2 per cent. Dhani Gautam topped the commerce stream with 94.4 per cent followed by Shrishti Dhaka with 91.8 per cent.
Saturday, 11 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- IPL 2020: Super Victory September 20, 2020
- Amend farm Bills, BKS asks Centre September 20, 2020
- LoP Hridayesh, BJP’s Shams hospitalised after testing positive September 20, 2020
- Covid-19: Record breaking spree of contagion continues in U’khand September 20, 2020
- Prepare for increased movement in coming days: CS September 20, 2020