Students of South Kashmir visit IMA Dehradun
The visit is part of the Indian Army’s initiative to foster the spirit of national integration.
A group of students from South Kashmir visited the prestigious Indian Military Academy (IMA) on Monday. The visit was part of the Indian Army’s initiative to foster the spirit of national integration across the country.
Under the ongoing ‘Operation Sadbhawna’, 20 students led by the Army Officer in charge of the tour along with three Army personnel visited the IMA. The students held interaction with the Deputy Commandant and chief instructor of the IMA, Major General G S Rawat.
A communiqué of IMA said, “This visit to the Academy provided a unique opportunity to all the children from one of the remotest corners of our country to learn about the rich history, traditions and ethos of the Indian Army. The children were highly motivated by the interaction conducted during the tour and many wanted to join the Armed Force and serve the Country. This kind of an interaction helps the students get a real picture of the development-taking place in the country and also the contribution of the Indian Army Officers and Soldiers, through their selfless service.’’
Tuesday, 11 February 2020|PNS|Dehradun
You might also like
- Students of South Kashmir visit IMA Dehradun February 11, 2020
- Workshop on emergency care held at GDMC February 11, 2020
- Drivers warn of burning their e-rickshaws or themselves February 11, 2020
- Sheeshambada locals warn of indefinite protest outside CM’s residence February 11, 2020
- ukrainian bride February 11, 2020