The State Government will bear all expenses being incurred on the treatment of Bhumika and her mother Reena who were seriously injured in an attack by the head of their family. The mother daughter duo are undergoing treatment at the Swami Ram Himalayan Hospital at Jolly Grant.
It will be recalled that on July 30, in the Nangal Jwalapur village of Doiwala, Man Singh assaulted his family members, killing two of his children and seriously injuring his daughter Bhumika and wife Reena. The chief minister has directed that the State government will bear the expenditure on the treatment of the mother and daughter.
Saturday, 03 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Operation Smile and Shinakht to continue for two months December 2, 2019
- Post-mortem report awaited in custodial death of inmate December 2, 2019
- Awareness rally held on World AIDS Day December 2, 2019
- HRDI develops Orchid Herbal Garden at Mandal December 2, 2019
- Cheap Viagra Oral Jelly Pills Online – Free Worldwide Shipping December 2, 2019