The State Government will bear all expenses being incurred on the treatment of Bhumika and her mother Reena who were seriously injured in an attack by the head of their family. The mother daughter duo are undergoing treatment at the Swami Ram Himalayan Hospital at Jolly Grant.
It will be recalled that on July 30, in the Nangal Jwalapur village of Doiwala, Man Singh assaulted his family members, killing two of his children and seriously injuring his daughter Bhumika and wife Reena. The chief minister has directed that the State government will bear the expenditure on the treatment of the mother and daughter.
Saturday, 03 August 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- 8 Opp MPs suspended for Session September 22, 2020
- Covid-19 tally climbs to 41777 in U’khand September 22, 2020
- Ministers, MLAs tested for Covid-19 September 22, 2020
- Agitation of docs, nurses could derail health services September 22, 2020
- Cong supports agitating doctors & nurses September 22, 2020