The State administration reshuffled the responsibilities of one IAS and seven PCS officers on Wednesday. According to official information, Nainital district magistrate Vinod Kumar Suman ,who was also holding the additional charge of Mandi Parishad director, has been relieved of the additional charge while additional director of training directorate, Haldwani, officer BS Chalal has been given the additional charge of Mandi Parishad director. Women empowerment additional secretary Jharna Kamthan has been relieved of her additional charges of APD and ADB (urban development). Almora additional district magistrate Arvind Kumar Pandey’s earlier transfer has been cancelled and he will assume charge as Rudraprayag ADM.
Similarly, Pauri ADM BS Firmal’s earlier transfer has been cancelled and he will assume charge as the Almora ADM. The Rudraprayag ADM Girish Chandra Gunwant has been transferred to the post of Mussoorie Dehradun Development Authority (MDDA) secretary while Prakash Chandra Dumka has been transferred from the post of MDDA secretary to the post of SIIDCUL general manager and APD, ADB (urban development). Shiv Kumar Barnwal who is on deputation to Rail Vikas Nigam Limited in Rishikesh has been given the additional charge of Pauri ADM.
Thursday, 07 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019