STATE READY FOR DISTRICT, NATIONAL LEVEL EVENTS TO MARK PARYATAN PARV
Wednesday, 05 September 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
Various programmes will be held in the districts as part of the Paryatan Parv from September 16 to 27. “Dekho Apna Desh” is the theme for the tourism festival this year.
According to department officials, as part of the Paryatan Parv this year, local stakeholders, culture department, district administration and students of local schools will be brought together for talks, competitions, sanitation drives, treks, cultural programmes and other activities. In addition to this, a stall with native delicacies, handicrafts and other items from Uttarakhand will also be set up at the programme to be organised in the national capital on the occasion. The State Culture Department will also stage a cultural programme at Rajpath.
The Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board (UTDB) additional chief executive officer Jyoti Neeraj Khairwal informed that the Tourism Day is celebrated every year on September 27.
All States will participate in the programme organised by the Tourism Ministry at Rajpath from September 16 to 27. At the State level, a video conference was held to discuss district level plans with the district tourism development officers and issue necessary directions to them.
You might also like
- Participate regularly in Scouts & Guides activities: Guv November 19, 2019
- Transport unions to combine efforts against the State’s decision to shift roadways workshop November 19, 2019
- 2 more accused in the armed robbery case found in Delhi November 19, 2019
- Sania is real in a sea of fakeness: Parineeti Chopra November 18, 2019
- Three men in a boat November 18, 2019