State Min checks arrangements for Yuva Uttarakhand event
Yuva Uttarakhand- towards employment and entrepreneurship is the first of its kind event to be held in Uttarakhand in the more than 18 years after the state was created. State minister for Higher Education, Dhan Singh Rawat said this while inspecting arrangements for the programme to be held on Parade Ground here on March 6.
Inspecting the programme venue, Rawat said that this would be an important and unique event slated to be attended by 10,000 youth. All necessary arrangements should be ensured according to the importance of the occasion. Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat will be the chief guest on the occasion which will see young students interacting also with the chief minister. The State minister further said that employment opportunities have been provided to about four lakh youth in the state so far. About 50 stalls will be set up by various departments as part of the event. The programme to be attended by students of about 55 colleges will comprise of four sessions. The minister said that the aim of the programme is to provide better employment opportunities to the youth and involve them in the development of the State.
Saturday, 02 March 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019