Following up on an earlier meeting, Dehradun Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Arun Mohan Joshi sent a letter to the Superintending Engineer of Power Distribution Division, Kaulagarh, asking for the details of those institutions and cable operators which are using power poles, so that those who are using these poles illegally can be marked.
It is pertinent to mention here that SSP Joshi conducted a meeting with cable TV operators, internet service providers and other agencies on October 21. During the meeting, officials of the power department claimed that cable operators are using power poles without any prior permission from the department, because of which it has become difficult to be certain about the legal and illegal consumers. They expressed their concern stating that this can lead to some major illegal activity.
Tuesday, 12 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- UJVN Ltd presents Rs 10.02 cr dividend to CM November 12, 2019
- SSP concerned about illegal web of cable wires November 12, 2019
- Brothers of PCS officer allegedly thrash neighbours November 12, 2019
- District police plan to initiate technologically advanced team November 12, 2019
- Two dead, one injured in road accident November 12, 2019