The Haridwar senior superintendent of police Senthil Avoodai Krishna Raj S chaired a crime review meeting in the district on Friday. He focused his attention on the crime related to drugs, illicit liquor and smuggling of any sort.
He warned that the police officer concerned will be held responsible if found to be negligent in duty to tackle such crimes. He also discussed aspects for ensuring law and order in view of the Supreme Court verdict on the Ram Janmabhoomi case.
The SSP stressed on effective action for disposing of pending cases and tackling the crimes of chain snatchers. He also stressed on the need for action to nab most-wanted criminals in the nearby regions.
Saturday, 09 November 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Celebratory state foundation week a farce- UKD November 9, 2019
- Latest version of EVMs for Pithoragarh by polls November 9, 2019
- Police detain two after alleged attempt to attack MLA November 9, 2019
- NSUI protests against fee hike November 9, 2019
- SSP chairs crime review meet November 9, 2019