The chairman of Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation (SRDC) Limited, Keshav Verma met chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat and discussed technical assistance required for revival of the Rispana river in Dehradun. Rawat said that the State Government has selected the executing agency for this task. The NBCC will execute this project. Stating that the executing agency is undertaking field inspections for the project, Rawat asked Verma to provide technical assistance and the benefit of its experience for this project. The revival of the Rispana will improve the environment and beauty of Dehradun while also becoming an attraction for tourists, he said.
Verma assured the CM that the corporation is providing full assistance to the executing agency. He further suggested that the services of experienced town planners should be taken for better planning of cities. Well planned schemes will enable development of public facilities and planned development of cities, he said.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | DEHRADUN
You might also like
- SRDC chairman meets CM November 26, 2019
- King & queen of Sweden to visit U’khand in Dec November 26, 2019
- Mail Bride Russian purchase bride-to-bes along with replacement November 26, 2019
- Swearing-in of newly elected Panchayat representatives scheduled November 26, 2019
- SC asks Centre to produce Guv, Fadnavis letters today November 25, 2019