Actor Sonam K Ahuja will play a blind character in the Hindi remake of the 2011 South Korean crime thriller film Blind.
Filmmaker Sujoy Ghosh, who will be the creative producer of the film, said, “Shome Makhija, my friend, is directing the film. It’s an out-and-out female-hero story.” The Kahaani director feels that Sonam is the right fit for this role.
Sonam was last seen on the big screen in The Zoya Factor this year. The film failed to receive much critical or commercial impact upon release.
She said, “I haven’t done any action and horror films, so these are the two genres I would love to explore.”
Friday, 15 November 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Sonam to play blind character November 15, 2019
- How to overcome criticism, crisis & despair November 15, 2019
- The Spirituality and Science behind Namaskar November 15, 2019
- Setback for Congress November 15, 2019
- BJP seeks Rahul’s apology,Cong ex-chief demands JPC November 15, 2019