Saturday, 18 August 2018 | PNS | Dehradun–
Local artist Smriti Lal announced the opening of an art gallery and art studio to be inaugurated on August 19 in Dehradun. The art studio named Tanshi Art’s Studio situated at Tilak Road is also a store for artefacts and home decor.
Informing about the gallery, Smriti said, “Tanshi Art’s Studio is the first of its kind art space in Dehradun where people can see the best in design and fine art from artists around the world. At Tanshi, artists can also indulge in their own creative expressions.”
She announced that the studio will be opened on Sunday with a painting and a photography exhibition ‘Art Voyage’. She said that this will be a painting and photography exhibition by the renowned artists of Dehradun.
Aloke B Lal will be the guest of honour on the occasion. The exhibition will be on display from August 19 to September 15. It will be open for visitors from 11 AM to 7 PM every day.
The co-owner Tanshi Art’s Studio Nituj Hari Harlal said, “The works of photographers and artists like Bhaw Hari Harlal, Monica Talukdar, Bhumesh Bharti, Anjali Thapa, Satpal Gandhi, Dushyant Singh Gaur, Seema Nichani, Kulina Shah, Anant Agarwal, Tanay Lal, Ritu Verma and Smriti Lal will be on display.”
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019