Sky to remain partly cloudy in U’khand though rain is unlikely’
As per the State Meteorological Centre, the sky would remain mainly clear to partly cloudy in the State on Wednesday. Dry weather is likely to prevail in Uttarakhand for a few days though shallow to moderate fog is likely to envelop some parts of the plains, especially in some areas like Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar districts, on the day.
As per the forecast for Dehradun, while the sky would remain mainly clear mist is likely to form during the morning hours on Wednesday. The maximum and minimum temperatures are likely to settle at around 21 degree Celsius and 5 degree Celsius respectively.
The weather officers said that after a brief lull in the rainy spell, it might rain again in the coming days. The mercury would start to rise around the third week of the month, they say.
The maximum and minimum temperature recorded at various towns of the State on Tuesday were 21.3 degree Celsius and 4.9 degree Celsius in Dehradun, 22.0 degree Celsius and 3.0 degree Celsius in Pantnagar, 11.5 degree Celsius and 0.5 degree Celsius in Mukteshwar and 11.4 degree Celsius and 1.0 degree Celsius in New Tehri respectively.
Wednesday, 09 January 2019 | PNS | Dehradun–
You might also like
- PM Modi to address public rally at Rudrapur on March 28 March 20, 2019
- Police deployment on basis of manpower audit in general election March 20, 2019
- Election commission keeping an eye on high value transactions- Sowjanya March 20, 2019
- BJP leaders pay homage to Parrikar March 20, 2019
- HC directs Govt to reply by March 27 on pharmacist recruitment issue March 20, 2019