A three-day community awareness programme organised by Saraswati Institute of Management and Technology in collaboration with Education Department concluded in Gadarpur on Monday. As part of the programme, the institute’s BEd and MEd students visited Shankarnagar and Chakarpur villages. In the villages, the students took out a rally to raise public awareness on issues related to literacy, government schemes, sanitation and environment. The students also staged street plays and conducted door to door visits to discuss literacy and other issues with the villagers. The institute’s vice chairman Vishal Garg, CEO Samip Gandhi and principal SK Tripathi also provided their guidance to the students undertaking the awareness drive. Various faculty members of the institute also participated in the awareness programme.
Tuesday, 08 January 2019 | PNS | Rudrapur–
You might also like
- BJP finalises plan for filing of nominations March 21, 2019
- Guv greets public on Holi March 21, 2019
- Hospital gears up for accident cases on Holi March 21, 2019
- Modi must come clear on his false promises to people of U’khand: Cong March 21, 2019
- Political parties need to focus more on women-related issues: women voters March 21, 2019