A few months ago two men were arrested by the Haridwar police while busting a sex racket at a hotel in Roorkee. A 14 year old girl was rescued in the operation. But it is a matter of concern that the rescued minor has alleged that a sub inspector used to come to her and physically harass her. The police are probing this allegations levelled by the teenager.
As per the information provided by official sources, the accused officer Kuldeep Kandpal was asked to present himself before the senior superintendent of police Janmejay Khanduri. No action has been taken yet, allege the victim’s relatives.
According to the victim, the sub inspector used to come often to the hotel and when she opposed, her complaint was made to the hotel manager. While the SSP said that strict action would be taken once the investigation is complete, questions are being raised about the delay in necessary action in a case which is more serious that routine crime cases.
Saturday, 19 January 2019 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Work to reduce crashes June 13, 2019
- That which you Got To Know About Paper Write for me personally and just why June 13, 2019
- JeM strikes CRPF on yatra route June 13, 2019
- Cabinet clears fresh Bill to ban instant triple talaq June 13, 2019
- Most complex ISRO mission Chandrayaan-2 on July 15 June 13, 2019