Tuesday, 20 February 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
The founding director of India Foundation, Shaurya Doval, who is also the son of the National Security Adviser Ajit Doval, shared his vision of the future India with students at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) here. In his address, he focused on three important aspects of future India including a safe, prosperous and fair India.
He spoke on both internal and external security threats to citizens of India and the work which has already been launched towards mitigating the existing threats. He corroborated this by sharing some statistical data, which indicated the positive shape of things to unfold in the country. Sharing his vision on prosperous
India he cited GDP data of the past 70 years and opined that India’s GDP would cross the three trillion dollar mark in 2019.
Speaking on fairness in India going forward he said that the future of India will see meritocracy as the fundamental parameter of leveraging opportunities and not the referral based leveraging as the country had seen so far. He attributed the success of streamlining governance and implementing much needed administrative reforms to the fast developing world of information technology.
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020