At the time when the literary fraternity is immersed in the usual Rom-Coms and thrillers with more than funny twists, Pralakshya Sharma has tried to give a harsh reality check through his recent book, The Crown of Intelligence. The book narrates how the irresponsibility of teenage is suddenly halted in the case of Samrat.
How an irregular fun loving kid’s life can take a back seat once the unexpected happens is the journey the author takes the reader on. The tenacity of the father of the deceased friend of the protagonist speaks of the insurmountable grief of a parent who wants to keep his son alive in any form, no matter what.
Monday, 14 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020