The Bharatiya Janata Party national president will blow the poll campaign bugle in Uttarakhand by addressing thousands of party workers in Trishakti Sammelan in Dehradun on Saturday. He will give party workers tips for success in the Lok Sabha elections.
The BJP State president Ajay Bhatt said this while talking to the media while checking arrangements for the programme on Parade Ground here on Friday. He was accompanied by the party’s national vice president and state in charge Shyam Jaju and other party leaders.
Bhatt further informed that Shah will communicate directly with booth workers of the BJP in Tehri and Haridwar Lok Sabha constituencies. Along with the party’s national president, Union minister and Uttarakhand Lok Sabha election in-charge Thaawar Chand Gehlot,national joint general secretary (Organisation) Shiv Prakash, state in -charge Shyam Jaju, chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, MPs and MLAs from Tehri and Haridwar parliamentary constituencies and other party workers concerned will also attend the Trishakti Sammelan in Dehradun.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019