The Bharatiya Janata Party national president will blow the poll campaign bugle in Uttarakhand by addressing thousands of party workers in Trishakti Sammelan in Dehradun on Saturday. He will give party workers tips for success in the Lok Sabha elections.
The BJP State president Ajay Bhatt said this while talking to the media while checking arrangements for the programme on Parade Ground here on Friday. He was accompanied by the party’s national vice president and state in charge Shyam Jaju and other party leaders.
Bhatt further informed that Shah will communicate directly with booth workers of the BJP in Tehri and Haridwar Lok Sabha constituencies. Along with the party’s national president, Union minister and Uttarakhand Lok Sabha election in-charge Thaawar Chand Gehlot,national joint general secretary (Organisation) Shiv Prakash, state in -charge Shyam Jaju, chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat, MPs and MLAs from Tehri and Haridwar parliamentary constituencies and other party workers concerned will also attend the Trishakti Sammelan in Dehradun.
Saturday, 02 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Don’t make it prestige issue: Vardhan to Didi June 15, 2019
- Doctors adamant on Didi’s apology June 15, 2019
- Reject free ride plan, it’ll lead to bankruptcy: Metro Man to Modi June 15, 2019
- Speak Bengali if you want to stay in Bengal, says Mamata June 15, 2019
- Mi-17 to drop ITBP team at Nanda Devi East base camp June 15, 2019