A delegation of the SIIDCUL Entrepreneurs Welfare Society (SEWS) met the Labour secretary Harbans Chugh and other officials. The delegation discussed issues including permission to get other work done by contract labourers, reconsideration of hike in fees for factory license renewal, removing “major hazards factory” from factory license, increasing overtime from 50 hours to 100 hours, making improvements in notification regarding women workers doing the night shift, providing similar ambulance for women and men labourers, decreasing the third party audit fees and providing an approved copy of the drawing during approval of factory plan. According to SEWS office bearers, the Labour secretary responded positively on these issues and assured necessary changes. Manoj Tyagi, Ajay Tiwari, Dharan Pillai, DC Bisht and others were part of the SEWS delegation.
Wednesday, 25 September 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- The way in which video games will help uou learn Speech November 17, 2019
- RCom chairman Anil Ambani, four directors resign November 17, 2019
- U’khand conducive for investments: Utpal Kumar Singh November 17, 2019
- SC verdict on Rafale: BJP workers demand apology from Rahul Gandhi November 17, 2019
- U’khand starts virtual classes for 1.90 lakh students November 17, 2019