In a reversal of stand the state administration decides to consider the posts where the guest teachers are working as vacant for the promotions of serving government teachers.
Bowing to the demand of the powerful Rajkeeya Shikshak Sangh (RSS), the organisation of lecturers and lecturer teachers, the state administration has decided to consider the posts where the guest teachers are working as vacant for the promotions of serving government teachers. Earlier the administration had decided that the posts where the guest teachers are working would not be considered for the process of promotions. This order was resented by the RSS after which the administration took U turn. The general secretary of the RSS Sohan Singh Majila thanked the education minister Arvind Pandey, education secretary R Meenakshi Sundaram and the director education R K Kunwar for the order. He said that the process of counselling for filling the vacant posts by promotions would soon start and the guest teachers would be deployed on the posts left vacant after the process of promotions is complete.
The new order would affect the job prospects of more than 3000 guest teachers working in different government schools.
Saturday, 15 August 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020