Service to humanity greatest religion: Mahant Ravindra Puri
The president of Mansa Devi Temple Trust and secretary of Panchayati Akhada Shri Niranjani, Mahant Ravindra Puri has been facilitating relief efforts to help those in need during the lockdown. The labourers facing problems are being provided food and ration regularly.
Additionally, the Trust has contributed Rs 1. 25 crore to CM relief fund. He said that truckloads of food material have been sent to sealed areas inhabited by minority community-Shivalik Nagar, Kankhal, Northern Haridwar and other parts of the district. A special prayer is being made daily in the Mansa Devi temple for strength to the team of doctors and scientists who are engaged in developing vaccine for this disease. Service to humanity is the greatest religion, said the Mahant.
Wednesday, 06 May 2020 | PNS | Haridwar
You might also like
- Service to humanity greatest religion: Mahant Ravindra Puri May 6, 2020
- Lockdown diaries: Chitrangda Singh working on short film May 5, 2020
- After Doordarshan, ‘Ramayan’ stars airing on Star Plus May 5, 2020
- When the spirit moves boozers… May 5, 2020
- Crowds in markets inviting COVID-19: Experts May 5, 2020