A seminar will be organised in every college towards facilitation of 180 days mandatory studies in Government, aided and private colleges, making the campus green and clean in addition to making it free from smoking and plastic.
This was decided in a meeting of the High Education department chaired by the State Minister for Higher Education, Dhan Singh Rawat at his office in the Vidhan Sabha here on Monday.
In the first two such seminars, the Uttarakhand Governor Baby Rani Maurya and Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat will be invited as the chief guests. It was also decided in the meeting that work will be undertaken on the process to communicate the details of attendance of students in each college to their parents.
In addition to this this, the officials will also adopt one village each to make it clean and green.
The officials will work towards making the adopted villages clean, green, free of plastic and pollution.
Tuesday, 08 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Ayodhya verdict today at 10.30am November 9, 2019
- Guv, CM greet people on State Foundation Day November 9, 2019
- Document, digitalise State history & culture: Irani November 9, 2019
- Celebratory state foundation week a farce- UKD November 9, 2019
- Latest version of EVMs for Pithoragarh by polls November 9, 2019