Those found positive for Covid-19 in the state also include Dharmpur MLA Vinod Chamoli and two officials in the secretariat. Chamoli stated on the social media that though he was stable, he got admitted to a hospital on the advice of doctors. Meanwhile, considering the cases in the secretariat, the administration has barred entry of outsiders including media persons in the secretariat. Seven offices inside the secretariat compound were also closed. Only MPs, ministers, MLAs, Central and State government officials along with those working in the secretariat will be allowed to enter the secretariat.
Thursday, 03 September 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020