Actor Parineeti Chopra is a scuba diving enthusiast and she says that the water adventure sport is like a detox programme for her that lets her forget all worries.
She says, “What I like the most about diving is that there is no phone network under water. Nobody can call me, even my manager cannot call and talk about work.”
She adds that she used to hear that scuba diving is like a meditation. Some people say it’s as good as a drug, and that it’s the most peaceful thing.
Her love for scuba diving came to the fore at an event where she was announced as the brand ambassador for Adex India- Mumbai Dive show Ocean Festival.
Monday, 07 October 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Scuba diving is a detox: Parineeti October 7, 2019
- Banishing evil of pollution October 7, 2019
- Need to strike at the root of terrorism: Ex-IAF Chief October 7, 2019
- Walk with The Pioneer October 7, 2019
- Poem is Nature, Nature is the World & the World is a Poem October 7, 2019