Actor Parineeti Chopra is a scuba diving enthusiast and she says that the water adventure sport is like a detox programme for her that lets her forget all worries.
She says, “What I like the most about diving is that there is no phone network under water. Nobody can call me, even my manager cannot call and talk about work.”
She adds that she used to hear that scuba diving is like a meditation. Some people say it’s as good as a drug, and that it’s the most peaceful thing.
Her love for scuba diving came to the fore at an event where she was announced as the brand ambassador for Adex India- Mumbai Dive show Ocean Festival.
Monday, 07 October 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Sunni Board won’t seek Ayodhya verdict review November 27, 2019
- Tai’s warmth wins Jr Pawar back November 27, 2019
- 26-hr countdown for launch of CARTOSAT-3, 13 nano-satellites Begins November 27, 2019
- Exit Fadnavis November 27, 2019
- PoK natives in Doon reminisce old times & hardships November 27, 2019