Sunday, 14 January 2018 | PNS | Dehradun-
The 13 -day Saras Mela would begin at MB Inter College in Nainital from January 15. This is a part of the series of Uttarakhand Saras Melas being held at various parts of the state. Nainital district magistrate Dipendra Choudhary said on Saturday after taking a preparatory meeting with the officials concerned that the objective of the Saras Mela is to provide a platform to the self -help groups to sell their products as well as learn art and culture from other self- help groups based across the country. Ministry of rural development organises such mela under Swarn Gramin Swarojgar scheme to promote self- employment, to enhance skills and to increase the income of the rural people. The preparation for the event is at the final stage, said DM.
You might also like
- 2 farm Bills pushed through RS amid ruckus September 21, 2020
- PM hails farm reform Bills, assures MSP, Govt procurement to continue September 21, 2020
- Speaker Agarwal, Roorkee MLA positive for Covid September 21, 2020
- Covid count mounts to 40963 in U’khand September 21, 2020
- Positive attitude & responsible public behaviour vital amidst pandemic: Vijay Dhasmana September 21, 2020