Dehradun Regional Transport Office (RTO) is conducting a campaign to raise awareness among the citizens regarding the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act 2019. Assistant Regional Transport Officer (ARTO) Arvind Pandey said that total 25 challans were issued on Thursday.
ARTO Pandey said, “We have been conducting this campaign with various stakeholders since last one week, during which we are telling people about the new penalties, punishments and compounding rates. Challans are also being issued from time to time.”
It is pertinent to mention here that RTO and traffic police have started issuing challan on the basis of new compounding rates since September 25.
However, till now, a number of citizens are not familiar with the rates.
Friday, 11 October 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Prez Rule in Maharashtra, parties relieved November 13, 2019
- NHAI aiming to complete Kumbh Mela works by June 2020 November 13, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election: Will Priyanka charisma work? November 13, 2019
- Smart phones-Anganwadi workers to observe protest November 13, 2019
- Harrawala Railway station to get better basic facilities and security November 13, 2019