The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat will arrive in Dehradun today on a visit that will last some days. Bhagwat will be in Dehradun from February 5 to 8 during which time he will interact with the intelligentsia and RSS volunteers. The visit of the RSS chief ahead of the Lok Sabha elections is being considered specially important though so far there is no official plan of him meeting leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
According to official sources, the RSS chief will meet the intelligentsia in Dehradun to discuss the present situation in society and nation. In addition to this, he will also hold a meeting with RSS volunteers working in different areas. The purpose of his visit is to deliberate upon the condition of nation and society with prominent representatives from various sections of society and review the activities of the Sangh in the region. On his first day in Dehradun, he will interact with personalities linked with culture and literature and later interact with RSS functionaries of Dehradun. On the next day, he will interact with educationalists while on February 7 he will interact with principals of inter colleges and later with volunteers working among college students. On the last day of his visit, he will address the state executive meeting in which various issues are slated to be discussed.
Tuesday, 05 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- DMK gives Congress 10 seats in TN, Puducherry February 21, 2019
- MBS backs India’s war on terror February 21, 2019
- Speaker forms committee on District Level Development Authority February 21, 2019
- Waste to energy policy ready for waste management: Min February 21, 2019
- Roads, health services in pathetic condition: Indira Hridayesh February 21, 2019