The Regional Science Centre (RSC) in Dehradun is becoming more popular among the general masses. In addition to becoming popular as an educational attraction, it is also becoming known among visitors to the city. Though the centre attracts a regular stream of visitors, on Tuesday about 1,100 students, teachers and other visitors arrived at the RSC. This is the highest number of visitors in a day at the RSC so far. Earlier, about 1,000 visitors had toured the centre in a day, a record which was broken on Tuesday.
The visitors viewed various features of the centre including three-dimensional film and different galleries to learn more about aspects of science. The visitors include students from government schools in the remote areas of Kalsi and Chakrata in Dehradun district, Jaunpur in Tehri district and from Haridwar district. The Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST) director general Rajendra Dobhal interacted with the visiting students. He said that students from all parts of the state should visit the RSC so that they can learn intricacies and different aspects of science in an interesting manner.
Wednesday, 13 February 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- ‘Main Bhi Chowkidar’: Poor watchmen hope for Acche Din March 23, 2019
- Mala Rajya Laxmi Shah, two others file nominations from Tehri March 23, 2019
- Nishank supporters celebrate, factions close ranks to ensure win March 23, 2019
- BJP candidates file nominations from Tehri, Garhwal March 23, 2019
- BJP lists candidates for 5 Parliamentary seats March 23, 2019