Two more persons accused in the case of armed robbery at the residence of a Regional Inspector (RI) at Dehradun Regional Transport Office (RTO), were brought to Dehradun from the custody of the Delhi crime branch on Monday. The accused were presented in the court from where they have been sent to Suddhowala jail. It is important to mention here that the exact amount robbed from the RI’s residence is yet to be ascertained. Police has filed their application for the Police Custody Remand of the accused.
The accused have been identified as Man Singh alias Mannu and Mohammad Iliyas, both are residents of north-east Delhi.
It is pertinent to mention here that the accused arrested in the case of armed robbery at the residence of RP Easwaran, the owner of Abhimanyu Cricket Academy revealed during interrogation that they had robbed another person in the month of May this year of about Rs 1.38 crore. Their claim was later partially verified when Rama Singhal wife of RI Alok Kumar gave written complaint to Dehradun Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) about the same robbery. However, the victim family and the accused have claimed different amounts in the statements to the police.
Tuesday, 26 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- RI home robbery- two more accused brought to Doon November 26, 2019
- Order Kamagra Soft Online Cheap. Online Without Rx November 26, 2019
- Pithoragarh By election Moderate voter turnout of 47.48 percent reported. Chandra Pant of BJP, Anju Lunthi of Congress and Manoj Kumar Bhatt of SP are in frayed. November 26, 2019
- How To Buy Permethrin Cheap | www.pioneeredge.in November 26, 2019
- Rx Online Pharmacy | Best Place To Buy Generic Coumadin | Cheapest Drugs Online November 26, 2019