The discontinuance of the important bus service is causing public inconvenience.
The Congress leader Mahesh Joshi has demanded that the Dehradun- Badiyargarh direct bus service should be restored.
He said that the discontinuance of the important bus service has caused inconvenience to the people. Joshi said that the famous Ghantakarn devta temple is situated in Badiyargarh and thousands of devotees visit this temple every year. He demanded that the bus service to the area should restart without delay so that the problems faced by the local people and devotees are solved. Targeting the Trivendra Singh Rawat government for failing to provide basic facilities to the people, Joshi said that the Uttarakhand roadways is incurring losses due to wrong policies of the state government. The employees too are not getting salaries on time. He said that bus services on many routes have been discontinued due to which people are facing problems.
Wednesday, 13 November 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Resume Doon- Badiyargarh bus service- Joshi November 13, 2019
- NSUI members march against fee hike November 13, 2019
- Khel Mahakumbh start likely to be postponed November 13, 2019
- MCD working on enhancing waste disposal November 13, 2019
- Transport unions ready to launch full blown protest against transfer of UTC land November 13, 2019