A week-long workshop on research methodology under the aegis of School of Management (SOM) of Doon University started on Tuesday. Speaking at the inaugural session of the online workshop, the Vice Chancellor (VC) of the Shri Shri University of Cuttack, Odisha Ajay Singh said that research is a continuous process and we should regularly evaluate our research activity. He said that the social significance and contribution to the society should be clearly defined. The Consultant at Swami Ram Himalayan University Ashok Saklani said that research has an important place in higher education. He said that emphasis should be on improving the quality of research and their global acceptance. In his address the former Professor at Delhi School of Economics DPS Verma elaborated on social science and management research techniques.
The Vice Chancellor (VC) of Doon University A K Karnatak said that students should focus on search instead of research and advocated for error free and scientific research methodology. The head of department of Management, H C Purohit and others attended the programme.
Wednesday, 15 July 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020