Renault India launched a new range of its small car Kwid equipped with enhanced safety features in India. The price starts from Rs 2.67 (ex-showroom). It will be available in 0.8 litre and 1 litre petrol engines in manual and automated transmission options.
The new Kwid is equipped with advanced safety regulations, including pedestrian safety and other features such as anti-lock braking system with electronic brakeforce distribution (ABS with EBD), a 17.64 cm touchscreen media and navigation system, push to talk feature.
Besides, it has driver airbag and driver and co-driver seat belt reminder and speed alert as standard across all variants.
Tuesday, 05 February 2019 | PNS
You might also like
- A visual treat April 21, 2019
- Loose talk on women to cost cricketers Pandya, Rahul Rs 20 lakh each April 21, 2019
- Want to do negative roles too: Ishita Dutta April 21, 2019
- Festival of democracy must not be vipassana April 21, 2019
- Abhinandan shifted out of Srinagar over Jaish threat April 21, 2019