The remaining examinations of the Uttarakhand Vidhyalayi Shiksha Parishad (UVSP) would be held between June 20 to 23. On Friday the education secretary, R Meenakshi Sundaram directed the Uttarakhand board to conduct remaining examinations during this period. The education minister Arvind Pandey has also given his approval for the proposal. The examinations of class X and XII were suspended midway in March after the lockdown was enforced to prevent the infection of Covid-19 from spreading.
Saturday, 06 June 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- BMC action is ‘rape of my dreams, confidence, self-respect, future: Kangana September 18, 2020
- 4 Indian cities slip in Global Smart City rankings September 18, 2020
- No power can prevent Army patrols in Ladakh: Rajnath September 18, 2020
- Harsimrat quits over farm Bills September 18, 2020
- Under secretary Hari Singh dies of Covid September 18, 2020