Actress Demi Moore says she has changed her life and shifted her priorities over the time.
Moore said she has shifted her priorities to refocus on her health and the people around her in the last seven years.
“My relationships are more important, and what I do comes second,” she said.
She no longer looks outwards for validation. “What does it matter what anyone thinks?” she said. “Nothing is that bad.”
This new outlook came after “my health took me down,” Moore said, referencing her 2012 collapse at her home. The mother of three was hospitalised after the incident and entered a rehab treatment for addiction and an eating disorder.
Thursday, 14 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Films over fame: Janhvi Kapoor March 19, 2019
- Pramod succeeds Parrikar as CM March 19, 2019
- New Fujifilm mirrorless digital camera now in India March 19, 2019
- Death of an icon March 19, 2019
- First-time voters sound excited about voting for the first time March 19, 2019