Actress Demi Moore says she has changed her life and shifted her priorities over the time.
Moore said she has shifted her priorities to refocus on her health and the people around her in the last seven years.
“My relationships are more important, and what I do comes second,” she said.
She no longer looks outwards for validation. “What does it matter what anyone thinks?” she said. “Nothing is that bad.”
This new outlook came after “my health took me down,” Moore said, referencing her 2012 collapse at her home. The mother of three was hospitalised after the incident and entered a rehab treatment for addiction and an eating disorder.
Thursday, 14 March 2019 | Pioneer
You might also like
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019
- CM reviews Kumbh Mela 2021 preparations June 14, 2019
- CM seeks details of issues to be raised in NITI Aayog meeting June 14, 2019
- Issue show-cause notice to polluting factories, HC directs UEPPCB June 14, 2019
- Waste segregation, decentralised composting to start in all Govt colonies June 14, 2019