Realme, the smartphone brand announced that the realme C2 will be available in the offline stores throughout the country in 8000 locations including 140 in Uttarakhand. The value king smartphone will go on sale in the offline stores from June 15.
Realme currently has 283 service centers across India including four in Uttarakhand. The brand is planning to expand the service network in line with the growing market reach across India to serve customers more efficiently.
The brand’s product manager Nidhi Bhatia said, “We are expanding offline to give more touch and feel of the product to our customers. We strive to give our customers a combination of power and style in our products.”
Commenting on the expansion, the chief executive officer of realme India, Madhav Sheth said, “Considering the rapidly growing customer demand for realme C2 we are making the device available at our offline stores.
Initially the device was available for sale online and our official website and saw a phenomenal response. The initiative is to fulfill our commitment to deliver best consumer experience to our customers.”
Saturday, 15 June 2019 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Realme C2 to be available in offline stores June 15, 2019
- No respite from heat, dry weather forecast today June 15, 2019
- Shah to head BJP till polls in Maha, Haryana, J’khand June 14, 2019
- Striking doctors defy Mamata’s ultimatum June 14, 2019
- Farmers to pay Rs 100/month for Rs 3,000/month pension June 14, 2019