Rawat & Shekhawat discuss Kumbh Mela & Namami Gange works
Chief minister Trivendra Singh Rawat and Union Jal Shakti minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat discussed Namami Gange and the Kumbh Mela to be held in Haridwar during 2021 during a video conference on Monday.
Shekhawat said that all possible help will be provided to the state government for Kumbh Mela works to be executed through the Jal Shakti ministry. He appreciated the works done in Uttarakhand under Namami Gange.
Rawat said that the State government will require the assistance of the ministry for various construction works are to be done in Haridwar for the Kumbh Mela. The union minister assured full support from the National Mission for Clean Ganga and the Jal Shakti ministry. Additional chief secretary Om Prakash and additional secretary to the CM, Meharban Singh Bisht were also present in the meeting.
Tuesday, 12 May 2020 | PNS | Dehradun
You might also like
- Albuterol générique d’escompte – Prix Ventolin France June 5, 2020
- Lasix 40 mg Francais June 5, 2020
- Acheter Sildenafil Citrate En Ligne Forum – Réductions et la livraison gratuite appliquée – Pharmacie Cambrai June 5, 2020
- Diflucan achat * www.pioneeredge.in June 5, 2020
- Les moins chers des médicaments en ligne. Fasigyn France Pharmacie. Livraison gratuite June 5, 2020